The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch offers the opportunity of whole ownership in the advantages of Ritz-Carlton amenities. The ski-in/ski-out access is unrivaled at Beaver Creek, with a chairlift steps from the hotel. The hotel offers an outdoor pool and hot tubs, ski valet, a fitness center, tennis courts, a luxury spa, and access to the Red Sky Ranch golf club. There are 2 types of residences available: a Residential Suite or a Penthouse.
Ritz-Carlton Residential Suites range from studios to 2-bedrooms, with lock-off capabilities for an even better rental potential. There are a total of 50 Residential Suites (4 studios; 7 one-bedrooms; 39 two-bedrooms). Each unit has either a kitchenette (studio) or a full kitchen for convenience of cooking while in house. The Suites are located on the 3rd, 6th and 7th floors of the hotel.
Ritz-Carlton Penthouses range from 3 to 5 bedrooms, and live as a true condo, with a kitchen, living and dining spaces, and luxury finishes. There are a total of 23 Penthouses, and they are located on the 4th, 5th, 9th, 10th & 11th floors.
Benefits of owning at the Ritz-Carlton:
**These are not entitlements and are subject to change ***
- While in residence:
- 20% off all food and beverage purchases, including alcohol
- 20% off spa treatments
- Complimentary valet parking
- Welcome amenity
- No additional nightly Resort Fee
- Complimentary access to naturalist daily hikes/snowshoe and family grotto nights
- Discounted room rates available for family & friends
- Hotel Reservation Service (HRS) program amenities when traveling to other Ritz-Carlton locations:
- 10% off regular rate, always available/no black-out dates
- Upgrade upon arrival, based on availability
- Breakfast for 2 daily
- 4pm late checkout, based on availability
- Welcome amenity
- Special hotel amenity
- Welcome note from hotel GM
- VIP status throughout your stay
- High speed internet